Saturday, August 8, 2009

'New Moon' Star Taylor Lautner: 'I'm Asked To Growl A Lot





Excitement is mounting for 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon,' and we're on the Comic-Con red carpet with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner! Read on to see what secrets they reveal…
Sporting a Joan Jett rocker 'do, Kristen jetted from the set of her rock 'n' roll biopic 'The Runaways' just last night to greet the fans and present exclusive 'New Moon' clips, and she admits that switching gears can be a bit bizarre.

"It's the weirdest thing: I got off work last night at, like, nine o'clock and I got here at, like, 1:30 in the morning," she explains. "Luckily we got to see the clips before they were going to be shown to everyone. It's sort of easy for me to slip in and out of this mode, because I have to do it all the time and I've been doing it for close to two years, so it's sort of second nature, but I sort of wish I could've finished ['The Runaways'] completely. I don't like to interrupt the flow of organic filmmaking."

So what's the strangest thing Taylor's ever experienced at Comic-Con? "I'm asked to growl a lot, and I don't really enjoy doing that," he says. "So I just tell people to wait for the movie to see me growl. We have a lot of fans with crazy experiences."
Taking another bite out of the box office November 20, 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' reunites the first film's stars to tell the further tales of star-crossed lovers Bella Swan (Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). Forced to leave Bella to keep her from danger within his own family on her 18th birthday, Edward and his vampire brood leave the town of Forks, allowing for Bella's werewolf friend, Jacob Black (Lautner), to deepen their friendship and protect her from more deadly vampires. Love triangle alert!

Part of the plot takes Edward and Bella to Italy, and Kristen says of the exotic location, "It was astounding to be there. It was such a change. All of a sudden the movie's going to go from dreary, wet, green, dead to vivid, ancient -- it's just a different world."


And although there were some fun stories from the Italian shoot, unfortunately Taylor didn't actually get to go to that location.

"[The werewolves] didn't get to go to Italy; we were just in the cold, Pacific Northwest," he sighs.
Watch ET for more with the stars of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment