Thursday, May 14, 2009

'New Moon' Secrets Stolen





New-moon-poster-bella-edward.jpg

While these posters can join the Taylor Lautner shirtless promo in the fan made castoff bin, I have to say, these Twilighters certainly know their way around Photoshop. Must've come from all those hours superimposing their heads on Kristen Stewart's body.

new-moon-jaboc-poster.jpg


But what isn't fake is the report that a totally legit "New Moon" script was recently discovered by a fan in the trash outside a Missouri set. Casey Ray was the lucky lady who got her hands on what could have been the most valuable item ever put up for auction on eBay!

Sadly, her moral compass eventually pointed her toward a righteous path and she returned the script! "We thank Ms. Ray for doing the right thing," Summit Entertainment said after the young lady disclosed her discovery.

Now, I like to view myself as an ethical dude -- who doesn't -- but I can't say with any sort of certainty that I'd have done the same thing if a script with the words "New Moon" scrawled across the front came into my possession.


Then again, I don't spend my afternoons dumpster diving, although now that it's become clear the cast is just chucking their scripts into any old trashcan, I definitely might start!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment