Thursday, May 21, 2009

Taylor Lautner reveals New Moon secrets






http://www.usmagazine.com/files/taylor-lautner-b.jpgTaylor Lautner is so exited about New Moon.

In this interview with Stardish radio Taylor talks about how he got the role of Jacob Black and what fans can expect from Jacob's tranformation in New Moon.

Taylor said: "Well I just got a call for this film called Twilight, I had no idea what it was, I hadn't actually heard of the book series and I was told I was going to meet with Catherine Hardwicke the director, which I was very excited about and then I met with her and I came back and I got to read with Kristen Stewart who plays Bella and I waited a little bit, I found out that I got the role.

"I was really excited just to be a part of this but I still had no idea what it was so then immediately I started reading Twilight and I fell in love with the story and the character I was going to be playing and still at that moment, you know, nobody had any idea how big this project was going to become.

"It's definitely been a thrill ride since then."

Taylor then started talking about New Moon and revealed that he won't be using his own martial arts skills.

He said: "I think the greatest part of this series is that we are staying true to the books and I mean that is what we should do as the books are amazing and it's what the fans love so I mean Jacob really doesn't have any martial arts skills so I think it would be untrue for me to be using some of those.

"But, the thing with Jacob is that he is clumsy before his transformation, he trips when he walks, once he transforms he is very agile so I think that's were most of it will come into play.

"We've got a few things up our sleeves that I'll be able to do to show Jacob's agility post transformation."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment