Sunday, June 21, 2009

Taylor Lautner Talks About The Shirtless Rain Scene





http://tengossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/new-moon31.jpg

We all know that this picture of Taylor Lautner makes us swoon. ALL OF US. I got thinking though about how cold it was in Vancouver at that time and wondered how Taylor could have managed through that scene. I got my answer from an interview he did, this is what he said
“I was shirtless, all I was wearing was shorts. We were in 35-degree (2 degrees Celsius) weather. They poured rain on us, which is like ice cold. And the scene was like four minutes long and I’m just sitting there and you can’t look cold. I’m the only one. I’m just standing there like basically naked with everybody like bundled up in this ice cold weather.”
I have to say that from what I have seen it looks like it turned out good. I can’t wait to see the final product.

See the wallpaper version of the shirtless rainy picture of Jacob here.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment